Childhood Days

Write me a song of childhood days
Of bubblegum scented soap
Of pictures drawn of stick children jumping rope 
And triangle sun rays


Write me a song of lost dreams 
Of fairytale stories
And hide and seek glories 
And teddy bears with brand new seams


Write me a song of once upon a times 
Of swinging to scary heights
Of imagined wonderlands and Neverland sights
And skipping to nursery rhymes


Write me a song of better memories
Of happy endings full of love
Of dragons and pirate ships in clouds above
And waiting for adventure after parents blessings


Write me a song of what I once knew
When the world was flat
A tiger was a cat
And the sky was always blue


Write me a song of childhood days
Only this time make sure that this song stays

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI