Mistake

(Wrote in 2009.)

Day by days
Week by weeks
Month by months
Without you near 
I've cried over a year
These tears have not yet cease to flow 
Embracing another season of snow 
Without the touch of your warmth 

All those cruel things you and I have said to one another 
It felt like it just had happened yesterday
Turning a cold shoulder and saying goodbye 
It kept replaying endlessly in the back of my mind 
I don't know whether or not I could forgive
But I simply wish to forget 

After such a long length of time
I sit around and ask myself why 
Why I'm unable to forget you 

So here I am, I know you'll quote 
"Writing one of your depressing songs once again 
Wandering timelessly into the past distance, once again"

Don't get me wrong, I've learned from past mistakes 
But you're still willing to heighten up the sakes 
How many more hearts will you mislead right before you hand them a stake? 
How many broken hearts will it take before you awake?

So here I am, I know you'll quote 
"Writing one of your depressing songs once again 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI