Nobody Knows



Strumming on my guitar,

Minding my own business.

When I heard someone sarcastically say,

‘She can play like nobody else can.’

As the others begin to~

Smile,

 And laugh~

I quietly looked away~ 

Just~ 

Hanging,

By a string~

They may not be able to hear the key.

But you can feel my melo~dy~

A chained soul,

Bonded to this very world~


Destined to solitude.

 Yet~

 Hearts beat~ 

In~ 

Harmony.

Isn’t~ 

This~

What did they call it~

 Irony?




I~ 

Am~ 

Dying to live~

Living~ 

To 

Die~

Which one outweighs the most?

Nobody~ 

Knows~


We’re all in a race to reach~ 

The~ 

End.

Do I want to~

 Finish~ 

In~

 First place?

Nobody knows~






I don’t know~ 

What scares me 

The most.


If I’m considered a jewel or the fool.

Who continues~

To post~

Will I ever get recognized?

If I do~

Could I even handle the criticize?


Or maybe I~

Will become one of those 


Who write~


Only to become famous after~


They~


 Died. 




  Nobody knows~

Nobody~ 

Knows the chorus~

Of this song~

There~ 

Isn't one~




Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI