:)


Confused and disoriented,
My body lies me to sleep.
I've sewed too much,
Now I'm too tired to rewrite all these worthless words. 
None of them seemed to have any meaning.
What so ever.  

Damn my flesh~ 
You can look into my eyes and pretend. 
Because love is all ~ It's what I do alone.
All alone~
Love only brings tears. 


I drew a smile~  
So you won't see, 
The pain~
The pain I felt inside. 
The ink is still running through my paper prison. 
I drew a smile~
I drew a smile.
Pick and play~
Roulette's disorganization.
Fake a smile~
A poker's manipulation.

Now I'm tired. 
Too tired~ to rewrite all these worthless words. 
But the sadness wouldn't fade.
I tried to tell myself everything was okay. 
I am lost.
I am so overwhelmed.
I'm~ contemplating~ all these phrases. 
But none of them seemed to have a meaning to anyone anyway.


Damn my flesh~ 
Damn my flesh~  
Look into my eyes and pretend~ you understand. 
I drew a smile~ 
I drew a smile~ 
Because love is all ~ It's what I do alone.

All alone~





Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI