R-u-n-n-i-n-g

(I couldn't sleep....so I wrote this?) 

I was left mystified
From all the love I've built inside 
Causing me to lose sleep every night
Struggling to work the whole day through

Oh man
Why does her face have to be so beautiful 
And yet so cruel 


The taste of her breath still lingers
The sound of her voice resonates in my ears
That's the only thing I could ever hear
Until...until my heart... 
Is beating, beating, beating

Boom, boom, boom, boom
Here I go, go, go
Running, running, running,  
Running from her never came to mind 
But it happens all the time


Maybe I'm stupid
The selfish one
I guess
If I were smart
I wouldn't be in this mess, mess, mess
Feelings felt,
Words to say.
Fear that she'll walk away,
Or I'm eight letters too late


Steaming with anger
Blooming with passion
Feeling like a roller, roller coaster 
It's a mixed type of fashion
Only some can wear


Oh look, there she is, again
Standing there,
But she's nearly in tears
Feeling alone,
Unwanted,
Worthless,


She said, 
She doesn't understand
It was going so well
They loved each other,
Trusted one another,
He supported her strengths
She accepted his flaws


Then he left with, 
No explanation,
No reason at all,
No goodbyes,


I grabbed her hand without one single word being said, said, said
And her heart was beating, beating, beating again,
Boom, boom, boom, boom,
Were running, running, running, 
Hand in hand



Our hearts are beating, beating, beating as one
Boom, boom, boom, boom,
Here we go, go, go,
Running, running, running, running ,
Hand in hand
Hand in hand

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI