Update 5/17/2014

Hey everybody. Dark Guardian Blazerine is finally finished! I may or may not get it published into a book, because I'm not entirely sure how any of that works anyway. So I might look into it sooner or later. Also feel free to hit me up with an email or a comment if you could explain some of this stuff to me, lol.


Also don't fret over where the story has left off, because its not the end anyway. I already have a general idea how the second book is going to start off. 


And thanks for being patient with me. I really have started over so many times - feeling like its not good enough. I don't know if its good or not, but I love my characters too much so I can't exactly walk away. 


- Tiff


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI