Eternal Ends

(This is something I wrote back in 2007.) 

I write to let you know I think about you
Vain hopes of love I've long since harbored silent for you
Even though right now we are enemies and not just friends
Let’s say ignorance has gotten a hold of me again

If you look into the very depths of my soul
Maybe you’ll see a fool
This fool that has never been taught to be able to let go
The closeness of your touch just disappears before I awake again

Maybe I should stop dreaming about you
Don’t get me wrong I have already tried
Crazy as this would seem I can’t get you out of my mind
Grasping a hold of these dreams that I now long for
Dreams you could see pass the corrupted darkness inside of me
These arms are reaching out for you to hold me tenderly
But you wish that I would be forgotten and gone
My fragile heart can only hold onto these memories

Opening a barricaded door
Unraveling the veil that hides my eternal ends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI