Love is a Possibility

(Wrote in 2006.)

Love is a Possibility
My eyes are always following you around the room
I try to keep my distance away from you
Trying to make sure you don't acknowledge me

But you don't quite understand
What you do to me
I become weak in my knees and I'm afraid to breath
I grasp my chest and held on tightly
Because my heart had skipped a beat
You're the only one that I want to give portions of my very soul
Maybe true love is a possibility

There are still things that can hold a person down
But throughout the doubts sometimes I can see around
When your love fills me so there are no more frowns
The one that dried my tears
The only one that will hold me for over a million years
In this moment I knew that we were no fools
There was no such thing
Because the light began to appear and the stormy skies cleared
The loneliness had disappear
Nothing else could improvise

You're the only one that I want to give portions of my very soul
Maybe true love is a possibility
But we now quite understand
No doubt in the back of my mind
There is a sign that you belong to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI