Roses

(Wrote back in 2006. I'm actually not entirely sure what this is... lol.)


Roses
(Male part.)

"Miss little lady, dressed in red.
This is the type of dress that she likes to wear…"

(Female part.)

"Mysterious young man always dressed in black.
Face concealed with a white masquerade mask.
Was always willing to come back."


(Both.)

"Exchange smiles and approached out on the middle of the floor.
Hand in hand, they began to dance.
His heavenly brown eyes placed upon hers.
Hers placed upon his..."

(Male part.)

"Leaning in for the kiss…
She stepped back and pressed her finger tip against his lips.
He looked surprised and asked why.
Finally she said…"

(Female part.)

“Baby define!
Define my love!
A single heart, fragile as a glistening rose!
Water the wrong way and I’ll become bitter!
Grasp too hard and I’ll wither!

Baby try all you like!
Baby try with all your might!
This rose already had too many petals picked out one by one!
Until there was almost none left!"

(Both.)

"Choose carefully when searching around the rose bushes.
Cause roses always have thorns…”

(Male part.)

“I know what your heart has gone through!
Caught my lover in someone else’s arms…
I didn’t know what to do…

Fought against the odds and lost!
Never thought I could ever walk again!
Kept getting knocked over by what felt like the wind.

My heart is reaching out once more, but to you.
So, please if you will stay…
You’ll see that my love is bold and true!
My desires can be the medicine meant to help cure you."

(Both.)

"True love is the type that can’t ever be miss.
Two souls united in a flow with an enduring bliss.
I Don’t ever want to go searching through the rose bushes again. Cause this time I got yours and you got mine!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI