Forgot


You aren't in my eyes anymore. 



Now I truly see, 



This was never meant to be. 



It's okay,



I forgot.


I've forgotten everything. 



I don't know you.



I don't recognized your voice.



I have never even seen your face before. 



We are just strangers passing through the same crowd.



So do me a favor and forget you ever saw I was there.  



Carry on,



Carry on~. 



Think of me as a past memory.



Or simply don't think of me at all.



Even if it hurts to not call my name.



Smile knowing that life,



Somehow will go on.





Sometimes you have to forget how to breathe~,



To learn how to live again~. 



Because love,



Love always comes and goes.



Without saying a single word~.



His eyes said goodbye.





Lalalala~



la la lala lalala lalala~



Ooooh la la la la~



la la lala lalala lalala~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI