Prison

There's no place to rest.



Everyday,




Everything,




Everywhere,




Feels like a prison, 




That I can't escape.




These shackles,




Hold me tightly.




Held me right in place. 




Happiness is the key,



But sadness just won’t leave me be.



Love split open at the seams.



Anxiousness passes through these veins.



Anger takes over my brain.



Frustration all over again. 



There's something' wrong, 



With my head.



I'm growing crazier, 


Bit by bit.



I just can't fit.



Only scars remain. 




I've become a victim of my own mind.


Walls of solid steel,


Surround all my thoughts. 



Why can't I break them down?


There's no way out.



Sometimes the ones who hide,



Are the ones who want to be found,


The most.





Freedom is in my head, 



A world which never can be obtained.


Leaving me to live the rest of my days.


Filled with worry.



Filled with doubt 



Filled with nothing,



But this pain.


I'm slowly starting to decay.


I'm driving myself insane.



I can't remember the last time I've ever felt relaxed. 



It's like I'm in survival mode every day,



And I can't figure out how to stop replay. 



Simple tasks turn into obligations. 



Everything is so stressful. 



There's no place to rest.



Everyday,


Everything,


Everywhere,


Feels like a prison, 


That I can't escape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI