Crimson Rain

They say she was painted from the sea.


A lighthouse standing through the storm~


With all her feelings,


Smashing against the shore.~


And the crimson rain,


Oh~


It keeps pouring,


Over a gray canvas.






The palette holds~,


Bright and cheerful tones~.


Yet there’s no paintbrush.






The easel holds~


All your hopes and dreams,


But the colors have faded,


Over time~


A shade of doubt upon the night’s~ sky.


There are~ many shades~


I do not know~,


But I can give~ each of them names~.


They’re all my feelings.


I want to leave~




And the crimson rain.


Oh~


It keeps pouring,~


Soaking up,


 All the notes,


In this song,


In this song~,


Oh, wait.


Those have been my tears all along.~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI