Absolutely Nothing


Every day feels exactly the same. 


I want to forget everything.


Like absolutely nothing has happened at all.


I miss,


 Who I once was.


So carefree and young.


Not a single care in the world. 


I wish I can go back. 


When the future seemed uncleared,


Not set in stone. 


When every laughter,


 Came with a free token.


When the warmest winds,


 Caress your skin. 


And the joy,


 Blossoms from within. 


Oh no~


The memory refuses to leave. 


What do I do~


 In these quiet~


Desolated hours? 


I write,


With each letter falling~


 Into an unmade bed.


Why is a place of peace and tranquillity.


Only achieved through the greatest of pains? 


And yet here they remain.


Although my heart is on fire. 


I thought~


 Eventually~


 I’d let go~


But~ 


My hands are now too cold.


I don’t know anymore. 


Every day just feels the same.


I want to forget everything.


Like absolutely nothing has happened at all.


I miss,


 Who I once was.


So carefree and young.


I want to leave my mask behind, 


And show myself to the world. 


But I can’t let them know~


 I’m so vulnerable.


So~


Here I am again~


Sitting alone in the dark. 


Like~ absolutely~ nothing~ has~ happened at all~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI