Mine

Note: Inspired.. by Stardew Valley. I might add more. I'm not sure, lol.



I’m getting lost in a virtual world. 

There’s so much to do.

Water~

Grow~

All your love will soon be shown~ 

Every day~

 I wake up,

Kissing the blue sky. 

So beautiful~

And the festival is tonight.

I can’t believe~ 

This whole world~

 Is mine~

Words can’t even begin.

To describe what you’re feeling.

All you can do is smile.



How many more hearts can be fulfilled? 

What awaits beyond the green hills?

Behold~ 

Secrets carved in stone. 

Elliot always writing by the shore. 
   
A wizard’s tower in the forest. 

Oh no~

Back to Pierre’s store. 

Oh no~ 

Sometimes~

The clock is too cruel.

It only keeps moving forward.

Oh, how I wish~

 I could go back. 

Before it all fades into black.

                  
               
Every day~

 I wake up,

Tasting the sun rays.

So sweet and warm. 

Fish~

Harvest~

Mine~

Until the new stars~

 Come~

 In.to 

The sky~

And the light pours,

 The wonders~

 Of twilight~

I can’t believe,

This whole world,

 Is mine~ 

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI