Unnecessary Commentary #1



Blazerine: Seriously what the hell is this suppose to be? It’s like the longest flashback I have ever seen. 


Fenix: You’re just mad cause your name isn’t in the title anymore.


Blazerine: Spencer.... don’t even start. 


Lyrist: A mere flashback? I think not. It must be the backstory of how Damus became who he is~ today. 


Blazerine: You just read the author thoughts didn’t you? 


Fenix: Damnit long ear isn’t that considered cheating!? 


Blazerine: More like breaking the fourth wall. 


Fenix: But that's my specialty. ;-;  


Fauna: You have no room to complain! WHEN I HAVEN’T EVEN BEEN SEEN SINCE CHAPTER EIGHT! 


Blazerine: Fredrick control your wife.


Fenix: Oh shhhiteee I’m out! 


Lyrist: What’s that smell - oh my!


Blazerine: I’m not sure which is better...  Fenix with or without the fire? 


Elizabeth: Phoenixy! Phoenixy! 


Leon: Honestly guys what does this have anything to do with chapter three? 


Blazerine: Hey aren’t you -


Yeldir: SPOILERS! I heed warning you do not know what you speak of. 


Leon: Neither does he. 


Yeldir: I shall ask for assistance from all you viewers. To sit tight for the unforeseen road ahead will have chickens. As we all know happy chickens produce happy eggs. 


Leon: ....


Blazerine: .... 



Lyrist: ....


Yeldir: I hatched a chicken once. She was always hanging off the ceiling.



Blazerine: He's officially more insane than Fauna. 


Leon: Ahem. Anyway back to the commentary. You know it is odd seeing how the world once was - when magic could roam free. Although I wonder if some of these mystical creatures are still alive till this day. 


Lyrist: Maybe they’ve have found a way to co-exist with humans outside of detection. 


Blazerine: Maybe we’ll find out if the author doesn't keep getting stuck every couple paragraphs. 


Leon: And people think I’m the mean one? You've been moody this entire time. 


Lyrist: She doesn’t like Damus very much.


Blazerine: Shut up! 


Leon: Well that concludes our commentary. It’s been fun. I hope you enjoyed our thoughts. How little they seem to be... 


Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI