OnE

Is my heart asking you to come back?
But what did we even have in the first place? 
You lied about everything and who you are. 
I could forgive, but you refused to forget. 
The most I can do now is watch over you from afar
I'm the only one who watches.

When you stumble from all those hardships. 
Can't I be the one to catch you when you fall? 
I know how hard it is when everyone else in this world has turned their backs on you. 
You don't know who to turn to. 
You don't know who to trust.

Ooooooooh.
I could be the one. 
Be the one you trust.
Be the one you could love.
Ooooooooh.

This is my confession.
I was the wounded child.
Who hungered for a better life.
But what's a life without you baby? 
It could be a random place or even out on the middle of the street.
My hand will always be out there for you to reach.
Until that day.
I pray. 

Ooooooooh.
I could be the one
Be the one you trust.
Be the one you could love.

Ooooooooh.
I could be the one. 
Leave that severed heart behind.
Here take mine! 
You'll be so blinded by all my love. 
I been waiting for you this entire time. 


I could be the one that makes you happy.
The one that makes you laugh.
The one who cares just as much as you do.
I'm ready to share the whole world with you




Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI