To: Me

Lol, I found my first silver hair today. Sooo I can finally saay I'M old yo. Anyhoo. I thought of something.  My ex, who I dated for a year. He wanted me to wear make up... dress fancy etc - I didn't. <_<

However, the one thing he said that I found meaningful, "You can tell how well a person takes care of themselves by their nails."  From that day forward I took care of my nails. Filing em, coating em...whatever, lol. When I started working, I really couldn't maintain the way they looked anymore. Washing dishes 30 hours a week made them crack and brittle. When we broke up. I cut off whatever was left of my nails. I realized then my ex was wrong. A person's nails can show a lot of things, but one thing for sure. It can show how hard somebody works.


P.S Go to sleep. <:F



Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI