Just Me

 Since I been laid off back in March. I'm slowly starting to shift back into a few anxieties patterns that I thought were corrected. For one... being in a car makes me feel kinda nervous. Not sure why, but it does. From time to time I'll even get motion sickness. Then... I start analyzing my entire life. Which is pretty funny to do while in a dentist's office. Being half-blinded by light as your teeth are being cleaned. Worried about the future... or I should have done this and this... Why haven't I finished this? Then when I get home it's like well why did I worry about anything in the first place? So... that's that, I guess. Kinda just recording so I can get a better understanding in order to force myself to stop. Anyhoo.. yeah this post is for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Five

Chapter II (Second Book)

Chapter VI